Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cant get out of this loop

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cant get out of this loop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Blake
    Participant

I have just installed EAv11 and eaDocXv3.4. When I started EA, eaDocX license dialogue appears and requests a license server name that it seemed to have forgotten. Entered the correct address and clicked OK only to get a situation where I couldn’t close the license dialogue without getting a warning that I needed a license which then looped back to the license dialogue. Clock OK, Cancel or Close, and the loop continued. Task manager was called in to clear up.

Restart EA and all goes well. Open a document and all seems well until I look at the Preview/Profile window. Both are empty, although I can see the section numbers in the open document. Any ideas??

Trying to create a New Word doc I get “eaDocX failed to import the specified file”

Doug Blake
    Participant

I have just rebooted and thought to uninstall eaDocX so into Control Panel/Programs & Features. There is no trace of version 3.4.2.1 only 3.4.0.4. So I am removing that before attempting to re-install the latest version

Doug Blake
    Participant

Well that seemed to work, Preview and Profile are now back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download