Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX doesn’t fill available space

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX doesn’t fill available space

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mats Hulten
    Participant

See attached picture.

The plugin only fills out about a quarter of available space. Also the font is so small I have a hard time reading it.
    There is no obvious way to resize. The word fullscreen button doesnt do anything.

eadocX Support
    Participant

We have an un-resolved issue with using eaDocX on screens with more than 96DPI (such as some laptops e.g. Microsoft Surface Pro), and we are still working on a solution. Are you using such a high-res screen?

Mats Hulten
    Participant

Thats right. I’ve got a Macbook Pro 2015 running Win 10 Ent.
    Any workaround? And when will this be fixed? Right now the is pretty much useless to me…

Regards
    Mats

Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

I have the same problem with my Thinkpad Ultrabook, running at a resolution of 2560 x 1440. The eaDocX Word document only fills about 2/3 of the Word for Windows workspace. It does make it difficult to use, even after minimizing both the Windows and Sparx EA ribbons.

Mats Hulten
    Participant

I used an evaluation licence and this to me was a dealbreaker.
    Have there been any progress on this issue?

Regards
    Mats

eadocX Support
    Participant

None yet.
    Sorry.
    Unbelievably hard problem to fix.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download