Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Glossary formatting

Home Forums eaDocX queries Glossary formatting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doug Blake
    Participant

I have a small (3 item) glossary to print and added it to my document, printing in tabular form, Term and Definition. The first time I generated, I got 3 rows, now I only get the last row. Any ideas?

EA10.0.1004 EaDocX3.2.7.0 Word14.0.6129.5000

eadocX Support
    Participant

‘fraid I will need the document and the repository (or at least simplified versions of both) before I can shed any light on this one

Doug Blake
    Participant

Now things are worse.

Exported Project Glossary
    Copied project
    Deleted most of new project
    Imported glossary
    Created new document
    Added Glossary section
    Ensured glossary format is Term / Definition in a table
    Generate Document
    NO GLOSSARY

Files attached -Project + glossary.xml + Document1.doc

eadocX Support
    Participant

Doug,
    There are some strange problems with caching in the EA glossary – EA problems, not eaDocX.
    You may need to re-start EA for it to correctly display the entries in eaDocX, if you have just loaded a load of new ones.
    Sparx seem to update their own UI OK, but don’t update the Glossary entries which are available at the API, which eaDocX uses.

Doug Blake
    Participant

It just so happens, its Windows update day, so a complete reboot and restart of EA later, the problem still exists.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download