Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Including EA Search results in documents

Home Forums eaDocX queries Including EA Search results in documents

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tomasovic
    Participant

I have created an EA search which returns properties of class attributes. The query works fine in EA. However, when I insert the query as a report, only the attribute name is returned. (Note that I have done this both as an EA Search and as a SQL Query. Neither returns the information I need in the document.)

The same seems to be true of creating Excel reports from Searches/Queries.

I hope this question is not redundant. I’ve asked about returning attribute properties before, but never in the context of EA searches and SQL queries.

Thanks!

Tom

eadocX Support
    Participant

Can you email me the query, a little bit of test data, and the expected result, and I’ll test it here.

Tom Tomasovic
    Participant

Got a little bit better results today. I can now include “Constraints” applied to my Class Properties, but I am still not getting “standard” information, e.g., UpperBound, LowerBound, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download