Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries ModelView do not generate content

Home Forums eaDocX queries ModelView do not generate content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frances Searle
    Participant

I have been trying to use the new ModelView functionality. I have a couple of model views in EA and when I add them to my document only the headings are generated.

We have eaDocX Corporate Edition, 3.4.1.1, I have tried with 3.4.0.0 and 3.4.0.4 and these don’t work either.

I created my model views for document generation. I added my views and one section in the usual way, I expanded both to verify that they will give the same output. The ModelView gives the heading, while the section added in the usual way is correct.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Please can you mail your eaDocX profile, and a sanitised version of your EAP, to support at EaDocX.com and I’ll take a look.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Problem will be fixed in the final release of eaDocX 3.4, due next week. (Problem with a missing test case not being run)

Frances Searle
    Participant

Thank you, I have installed the latest version, 3.4.1.2, and the document is now generating using ModelViews.

Is there an eaDocX element for the model view folder?
    – We don’t usually want to print the model view name in the document

Frances Searle
    Participant

I have just installed 3.4.2.0, to get the project glossary fix.

The ModelViews sections have stopped working. All 1st and 2nd level heading without content, are printed including headings for sections that have been excluded.

I want to use both these features, ModelViews and the Project Glossary.

Frances Searle
    Participant

The latest release, 3.4.2.1 seems to be working as expected.
    Model views work, as does the project glossary

Many thanks for the quick fix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download