Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries MS Office versions

Home Forums eaDocX queries MS Office versions

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    eadocX Support
    Participant

Is this a new issue, or a continuation of the last one? Are you getting a NullRefException?

Guillaume Finance
    Participant

That was in response to #836 and the following information you provided :

With Excel 2013, we have a work-around to get over a problem which Microsoft have introduced with 2013. They changed some of the internals, which means we can’t embed excel inside EA. instead, excel will run in an external window. Same function, but not quite so nice to use. We are trying to get Microsoft to fix this problem, or at least document a work around, but they seem surprised by the issue!

-> I’m getting this embedded window issue with Excel2013. I agree this should be a new thread (not related with the NullRefException)

baroudi
    Participant

HI,

is there a version of EADOCX wich can allow working with open offcie instead of Microsoft office ?

It would be great because All my ministery are working with ‘libre office’ witch is an open office.

We have abandonned MS office.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download