Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Option to set script time out

Home Forums eaDocX queries Option to set script time out

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have a reasonably complex script which when finished be about 1,500 lines of code

The script works just fine when tested on a section created from an individual element, however when a section is created from the parent package of the elements, I receive a dialog indicating I have a long running script and would I like to continue.

Provided I respond quickly, the document gets generated OK, however If am a little slow in responding or miss the dialog, the script is aborted due to a script time out.

Would it be possible in a future release to allow the user to configure the value of this script time out (rather like you can configure EA’s Version Control server timeout) so as to allow a more automatic generation of documents using complex scripts?

Thanks for your consideration

Phil Chudley

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download