Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing Scenario steps

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing Scenario steps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stan Pickens
    Participant

I’m getting an error when trying to re-generate an eaDocX document for a project that I’ve been working with for the past week. I was new to EA when I started, but have been slowly learning. The project is fairly simple, and up until now I’ve had no problems with it, including generating the eaDocX document as desired throughout the day. Suddenly, with no apparent trigger, it would no longer re-generate. (see error message below)

Prior to getting the error, I had saved a copy of my project in a seperate location. I was able to open the project up and re-generate the document several times, however then I began receiving the same error.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Strange. The error message, as you might guess, is the default ‘it’s broken, but we don’t know why’ message.
    If you enable the Trace:
    eaDocX | Options | eaDocX Settings, bottom option to enable trace.
    Then repeat what you just did, and make a note of the last thing you did before the error came up, then send me the results.

Daniel Gehriger
    Participant

I have the same issue. Did you find a workaround?

eadocX Support
    Participant

If you can send an XMI fragment of your model (with any secret bits taken out) and a simple document, then I can reproduce the problem.
    Please mail to support@eadocx.com – these kinds of problem are our #1 priority!
    Thanks

eadocX Support
    Participant

Problem indentified and fixed.
    Was in the printing of Scenario Steps, where we have to maintain our own cache, to overcome lack of Sparx APIs.

Fix in is V3.2.3.2, dated today.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download