Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Time aware modelling in 13

Home Forums eaDocX queries Time aware modelling in 13

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Graham
    Participant

In the latest versions we can clone a package as a new version and make changes to specific elements on the model.

Is there anything in eaDocX that supports this?

Once you’ve cloned the new version on the elements you clone sit under the new package structure. When generated a doc based on the new package it would be useful to pull in the older components that have not been updated.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Yo’re right, in that there isn’t explicit support for ‘time aware modelling’ in eaDocX. I guess we assumed that the v13 implementation of this was a start, not the complete solution, as it’s a bit M.Mouse.
    The best way to get some kind of time-ware function would be to do it in an eaDocX/EA script, and put the time-ware login into that. This runs the risk of becoming obsolete if Sparx do make a proper job of this at some point, but should work in the sort term.

Graham
    Participant

The 13 implementation is a start, though needs a bit more work.

I think I’ll need to press the powers that be to upgrade us to corporate edition, we’re only on the professional at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download